INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More on the virus

+32
helohfe
Lucky Girl
MexicoPete
TomQC
caligirl108
Catoca
RVGRINGO
Heem
Zea
espíritu del lago
CHILLIN
sampati
SunshineyDay
Frijoles
kiko
brigitte
WillieRae
mattoleriver
gringal
Plan B
Ukiyo
Smartalex
ComputerGuy
gatosigi
lakeside7
mudgirl
slainte39
Trailrunner
BisbeeGal
ferret
Jreboll
CanuckBob
36 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

More on the virus - Page 31 Empty Re: More on the virus

Post by Smartalex Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:09 pm

There are two sets of "official" statistics. The federal stats, which are reported here by Ferret, only include totals from public health care agencies, while the state of Jalisco stats also include totals from private facilities. In either case, the totals are grossly underreported.

Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret, Lucky Girl, kamcd and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:26 am

Supposed stats for Wednesday, January 20th, 2021...
More on the virus - Page 31 Nacio228
More on the virus - Page 31 Jalis220
More on the virus - Page 31 Chapa229
More on the virus - Page 31 Jocot225
More on the virus - Page 31 Ixtla222
More on the virus - Page 31 Tuxcu225
More on the virus - Page 31 Tizap227
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:47 am

Supposed stats for Thursday, January 21st, 2021... Jalisco UP again...
More on the virus - Page 31 Nacio229
More on the virus - Page 31 Jalis221
More on the virus - Page 31 Chapa230
More on the virus - Page 31 Jocot226
More on the virus - Page 31 Ixtla223
More on the virus - Page 31 Tucuec12
More on the virus - Page 31 Tizap228
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:29 am

Supposed stats for Friday, January 22nd, 2021... JALISCO UP AGAIN... and I would love to know where in Jalisco these increases are happening. Given the assumption that this site reports on the low side, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.
Btw, I have just been chatting with my housekeeper and she knows of no one with Covid and neither do I (either with symptoms or tested). Still...
More on the virus - Page 31 Nacio230
More on the virus - Page 31 Jalis222
More on the virus - Page 31 Chapa231
More on the virus - Page 31 Jocot227
More on the virus - Page 31 Ixtla224
More on the virus - Page 31 Tuxcu226
More on the virus - Page 31 Tizap229

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:31 am

My maid just told me Dr. Nuñez of Jocotepec died of COVID, he kadted 3 days in the hospital. I have not confirmed that. He had lots of expats as patients. Shit is about to get real.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:45 am

Sad to hear. How old was he?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:57 am

I can confirm three cases of covid in Chapala. One of them died and two were hospitalized but survived.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:12 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Sad to hear. How old was he?

I do not know, my guess is early 60's.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:01 am

Is it real, is it fake?  Would you take it?  I would guess it's fake, but packaged in vials with either real or well-counterfeited labels.  Quien sabe??  

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&u=https://www.unotv.com/nacional/cofepris-alerta-venden-en-redes-vacuna-de-moderna-contra-covid/?fbclid%3DIwAR07x39aqy58xwUfDecS3efaKMeUa_7jfvrmfxwvjamWwDyE5y0v18a3EG0

The Federal Commission for Protection against Sanitary Risks (Cofepris) warned that it received information about the illegal commercialization of the COVID-19 vaccine from the company Moderna TX Inc., through social networks.

The COVID-19 vaccine from Moderna TX, Inc. , for the moment, is not authorized in Mexico and any COVID-19 vaccine that is for sale through internet pages, social networks, pharmacies, hospitals or points of sale in Mexico, constitutes a health risk because it is of doubtful origin.

BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:39 am

Thanks BisbeeGal. There is a great deal of drug counterfeiting going on and this was bound to happen.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:07 am

Supposed stats for Saturday, January 23rd, 2021...still trending UP...
More on the virus - Page 31 Nacio231
More on the virus - Page 31 Jalis223
More on the virus - Page 31 Chapa232
More on the virus - Page 31 Jocot228
More on the virus - Page 31 Ixtla225
More on the virus - Page 31 Tuxcu227
More on the virus - Page 31 Tizap230
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:16 pm

Some interesting and heartening news:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/researchers-tout-major-scientifc-discovery-210743684.html

I've been far more inclined to want to have viable treatment options than a vaccine, considering that they really don't know at this point how long any of these vaccines would confer immunity.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:43 pm

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) invited the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) to present to this national research agency’s COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel. The Panel, which is the most influential of any such group worldwide, now is taking the time to review the unfolding Ivermectin situation. Of course, such a meeting wouldn’t be possible if it were not for the dedicated, committed and relentless efforts of the physician/researchers’ embrace of a story that we have been chronicling since April. The FLCCC, led by Dr. Pierre Kory and Dr. Paul Marik, along with prominent British researcher, Dr. Andrew Hill, affiliated with the University of Liverpool in the UK, presented their respective meta-analysis findings to date.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:50 pm

More info on fake vaccines and possible attempts by cartels to steal legitimate vaccines when en route to hospitals.

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/false-covid-vaccines-emerge/

In early December, INTERPOL issued a global alert warning of criminal activity around the falsification, theft and illegal advertising of COVID-19 and flu vaccines – the latest opportunistic and predatory criminal behavior triggered by the pandemic.

And while Mexico seems to be the early epicenter for criminal activity surrounding the COVID-19 vaccines, similar practices are emerging in numerous countries, including Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil and Panama.

Fake Vaccines
On January 8, Milenio reported that Mexico’s National Council of Private Security (Consejo Nacional de Seguridad Privada – CNSP) has confirmed the presence of laboratories set up by organized crime groups to create fake COVID-19 vaccines. The CNSP’s president, Raúl Sapién Santos, stated that such operations had been identified in Jalisco, Tamaulipas, Chihuahua, and Mexico City.

There are also concerns that organized crime groups, such as the Familia Michocana and the Jalisco Cartel New Generation (Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generación – CJNG) will try to infiltrate the supply-chain and steal vaccines en route to local hospitals.

If an organized crime group were to succeed in stealing vaccines, they could distribute false vaccines under the guise of selling the stolen doses. Given the role Mexican cartels have played in providing pandemic assistance to local communities, citizens may trust the vaccines are authentic, creating a false sense of security that could lead to greater community spread.

Data Gathering
On January 5, the Secretary of Health for Mexico’s state of Quintana Roo issued an alert warning of imposture “vaccine brigades” going door-to-door to collect residents’ personal information. Posing as members of the state’s Secretary of Health, brigades are falsely registering residents to receive the vaccine in exchange for a copy of their voter identification card.

The voter identification card, which looks like a driver’s license, contains an individual’s home address, voter code, and personal information which, in the wrong hands, could be used to apply for bank credit, open a credit card or steal a person’s identity.

Fake Websites
After being notified by Pfizer-BioNTech, one of the companies manufacturing the COVID-19 vaccine, on January 5, Mexican authorities announced the suspension of a website posing as the official Pfizer Mexico platform. The website, whose seemingly official URL—pfizermx.com—and polished interface, replete with company logos, listed a phone number to call to order the vaccine.

In a press conference, Mexico’s Undersecretary of Health Prevention and Promotion, Hugo López-Gatell emphasized that “there is no authorization to sell the vaccine. If someone claims to be selling you the COVID vaccine, they are committing fraud and putting you at risk.”

As misinformation on the pandemic surges, online scams promising vaccines or reserved spots in line are likely to increase, as opportunistic criminals look to make a quick buck on the public health crisis.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:08 pm

Plan B wrote:
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) invited the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) to present to this national research agency’s COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel. The Panel, which is the most influential of any such group worldwide, now is taking the time to review the unfolding Ivermectin situation. Of course, such a meeting wouldn’t be possible if it were not for the dedicated, committed and relentless efforts of the physician/researchers’ embrace of a story that we have been chronicling since April. The FLCCC, led by Dr. Pierre Kory and Dr. Paul Marik, along with prominent British researcher, Dr. Andrew Hill, affiliated with the University of Liverpool in the UK, presented their respective meta-analysis findings to date.
Amazing how many stumbling blocks are put up by NIH. Remdesivir has been a complete flop but was given the ok. Meanwhile 1/2 million Americans have died.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:05 pm

I was just discussing this drug with Dr. Hernandez this morning. He is aware of it.

While he didn't make any recommendations I am considering getting some as a preventative. They have had pretty amazing results in Chiapas and several other Latin American countries in all the research I've read. It's considered to be a safe drug with few interactions so why not.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:29 pm

Ivermectin is cheap, readily available, safe. Have a plan that also includes Vit. D and C, zinc, and doxycycline.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:33 pm

I've been doing the C, D and zinc since last summer. I would have to do some more research on the doxycycline.

For anyone that is interested Google Ivermectin covid Chiapas.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:42 pm

Careful on the zinc. It affects your copper levels.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:58 pm

I only take the zinc sporadically. Maybe once a month as my pills are 20mg.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:30 pm

Yes we all know CHiapas i a leader in that  field... Very Happy   If yo believe their BS I also have tons of recipes on how to beat covid...It would be fabulous if it realy worked but any new from down there , I take with a grain od salt..and I stay away from the hospitals down there.. Been there a couple of times and that was enough.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:37 pm

Quite apart from its immune boosting, I read a long time ago that one of the causes of prostate problems is a lack of zinc. In women, zinc is distributed evenly throughout the body. In men, 80% of the zinc is stored in the prostate, so there must be a reason for that.

My ex was told to take zinc, for what, I can't remember now, but he had been losing his hair at an escalating rate and when he started taking the zinc, his hair stopped falling out. Too late for some of you, I know :-)

Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc. Eating a handful a day would likely be a good idea. And getting your vitamins and minerals through food is always preferable to getting it through supplements, as it absorbs more easily and there are often other things in those foods that might counteract something like zinc depleting copper levels.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:09 pm

brigitte wrote:Yes we all know CHiapas i a leader in that  field... Very Happy   If yo believe their BS I also have tons of recipes on how to beat covid...It would be fabulous if it realy worked but any new from down there , I take with a grain od salt..and I stay away from the hospitals down there.. Been there a couple of times and that was enough.

Chiapas currently has one of the lowest infection and mortality rates in the country. Do some research.

https://c19study.com/chamie.html

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:44 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
brigitte wrote:Yes we all know CHiapas i a leader in that  field... Very Happy   If yo believe their BS I also have tons of recipes on how to beat covid...It would be fabulous if it realy worked but any new from down there , I take with a grain od salt..and I stay away from the hospitals down there.. Been there a couple of times and that was enough.

Chiapas currently has one of the lowest infection and mortality rates in the country. Do some research.

According to other posts I've read from brigette, she knows Chiapas quite well and has a home there. She says the indigenous won't go to the doctor and many are infected and dying of COVID at home. Those infections and deaths go unreported. Official numbers for Chiapas are probably the most misleading in all of Mexico.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal, RVGRINGO, Lady Otter Latté and BisbeeGal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:12 pm

I had mentioned before that some people, especially businessmen, are afraid of being black-balled if it is known that they have covid.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:39 pm

mudgirl wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:

According to other posts I've read from brigette, she knows Chiapas quite well and has a home there. She says the indigenous won't go to the doctor and many are infected and dying of COVID at home. Those infections and deaths go unreported. Official numbers for Chiapas are probably the most misleading in all of Mexico.

They have seen similar results in Peru and some parts of Brazil and I believe Argentina. There are plenty of reports if you wish to do the research.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next