INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burglaries in Las Salvias and Rancho Del Oro

+23
MexicoPete
brigitte
Carry Bean
kipissippi
Chapalagringa
viajero
gringal
Jim W
Zedinmexico
CanuckBob
hound dog
juanrey
Rosa Venus
slainte39
TexMex
CheenaGringo
joec
bennie#2
simpsca
Lake Chapala Crime
ComputerGuy
E-raq
David
27 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Burglaries in Las Salvias and Rancho Del Oro - Page 7 Empty Re: Burglaries in Las Salvias and Rancho Del Oro

Post by slainte39 Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:45 pm

kipissippi wrote:Hey wait a minute! Mississippi isn't ALWAYS! last! I'll have you know that we're first in number of fat people and unwed mothers!

Probably one and the same. Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Burglaries in Las Salvias and Rancho Del Oro - Page 7 Empty Re: Burglaries in Las Salvias and Rancho Del Oro

Post by slainte39 Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:49 pm

bennie#2 wrote: btw, parts of dorchestor are being rehabbed as well.

Why?...just because the Irish are moving out? Rolling Eyes

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:58 pm

bennie#2 wrote: johns info is correct, even if he cant type.
That's rich.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 pm

bennie#2 wrote:john is correct about boston. it also has one of the highest education & income levels in the u.s.a. alabama is nowhere in that league. i am sure 150 yrs ago alabama may have been ahead of boston, maybe yes. there's one thing i do hate & that's school teachers, office workers & govt workers, you know what i mean. johns info is correct, even if he cant type. btw, parts of dorchestor are being rehabbed as well.

----------Total Expenditures for Education----------US Average
Massachusetts - $14,444,055,769---------------$11,712,033,839

Alabama----------$ 7,908,315,848---------------$11,712,033,839

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 pm

joec, no need to prove that boston is way ahead of mobile. its a non issue. he is living in the past, way in the past.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 pm

John:

Just when are you going to be a man and quit playing the fool by ignoring direct questions?

Without embellishing or outright lying, I can lay claim to having visited all 50 US States but I wouldn't be so foolish as to lay claim to have knowledge or solid opinions about each of those States. You pulling some education expenditure figures off the Internet shows nothing of the overall situation in the State of Alabama nor your actual knowledge of the State that you made such wide sweeping generalizations of.

Maybe it is time to shut your mouth when you haven't a clue?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 pm

joec wrote:

Jesus,John,I'd hate to think about how you might have turned out had you been educated in Alabama instead of Massachusetts.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:27 pm

bennie#2 wrote:john is correct about boston. it also has one of the highest education & income levels in the u.s.a. alabama is nowhere in that league. i am sure 150 yrs ago alabama may have been ahead of boston, maybe yes. there's one thing i do hate & that's school teachers, office workers & govt workers, you know what i mean. johns info is correct, even if he cant type. btw, parts of dorchestor are being rehabbed as well.

The quality of a place is not simply judged on its educational and wealth levels. For instance, I, an Alabamian from a rural small town and my wife, a lifelong resident of Paris, found pleasure in living in Mobile and Oakland and San Francisco but also in places some would consider hick towns from the Mayacamas Mountains of Northern California to the pristine coast of San Mateo County, California. Fine and interesting places. This nonsense of relegating hickdom to folks living in backwaters is the intellectual conceit of untraveled morons. After all, Chiapas State is Mexico´s poorest political subdivision and the place that, since we moved there from Lakeside in 2006, has proven the repository of the most interesting and compelling characters we have met in our 12 years in this country. The same could be said of Kip´s Mississippi. Never underestimate people just because they are from poor rural regions. If you do you lose the introspection needed to comprehend humanity.

hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:51 pm

joec wrote:

How pathetic. The quality of education in any political subdivision is measured by the dedication of the staff hired to achieve the goals of the bureaucracy dedicated to those goals rather than the dollars dedicated to the task. I can´t speak for Massachusetts but I can tell you this emphatically, John, based on your idiotic earlier mistake, that the educational establishment in Alabama would be humiliated to have graduated students who had failed to discern the difference among "Their", "There" and "they´re". The fundamentals are prerequisites to intelligent living among co-respondents and if you don´t get that you are not among us.

This Auburn boy graduated with honors and received a scholarship to Harvard for post-graduate studies. Upon arrival at Harvard he was walking around the quadrangle lost and, upon encountering a young Harvard snot, inquired, "Pardon me suh but could you please tell me where the admissions office is at?" The Harvard snot replies, "At Harvard, we do not end a sentence with a preposition." To which the Auburn boy replies, "Pardon me suh, but could you please tell me where the admissions office is at, asshole?"
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:10 pm

& YOU ended a sentence w/the word "@"- you say you got into harvard? i just realized this is not octagon.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:19 pm

susan aka bennie#2:

I use to give your the benefit of the doubt and figured you were playing the fool like John but you truly are mentally challenged!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Unfortunately.....not always.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:03 pm

hound dog quote - '"To which the Auburn boy replies, "Pardon me suh, but could you please tell me where the admissions office is at, asshole?"

Your usual way with words. This is NOT Octagon. ROTFLMFAO

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:26 pm

joec wrote:hound dog quote - '"To which the Auburn boy replies, "Pardon me suh, but could you please tell me where the admissions office is at, asshole?"

Your usual way with words. This is NOT Octagon. ROTFLMFAO

You know, John, I find you to be an amusing fellow. You´re OK in Dawg´s book. I´m off to Chiapas so see you in three months.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:28 pm

From Dawg: This nonsense of relegating hickdom to folks living in backwaters is the intellectual conceit of untraveled morons.

Why then do you consider lakeside Hooterville?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Hooterville?! What is hooterville? I hope it has nothing to do with deep fried chicken wings served by small town girls dressed in seventies style satin shorts with stockings and running shoes?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/so-you-wanna-be-hooters-girl

Last edited by Southbound on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying the question of 'hootervilleness')

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Carry Bean wrote:From Dawg: This nonsense of relegating hickdom to folks living in backwaters is the intellectual conceit of untraveled morons.

Why then do you consider lakeside Hooterville?

A point well made Carry Bean. Perhaps I am being a hypocrite on this subject. Please back off from exposing me for the phoney I am and we all are by nature . I must admit that, while I found the racially charged atmosphere of the Alabama of the 1960s offensive I sure enjoyed its pleasures as a sanctioned "superior race" white boy. Whether that sanctioning was legitimate or not, it was as it was at the time. Want to discuss this issue? Have at it.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 pm

time for the thread to be cut in half & moved. OFF topic. btw, dog said walmart was the hill billy capital of the world. (or was it ajijic, i tend to agree). hes a snob, when he wants to be. maybe there are some very nice shoppers @ walmart? dog is two faced, just likes to argue. move the thread, its about robberies.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Come on....Dawg is an equal opportunity insultor. A while back it was Des Moines, IA. He's kind of a Don Rickles/Jackie Leonard insultor that makes you laugh as you trip over your own shortcomings, but you know he doesn't mean it. If there was any anger in it, there wouldn't be all the verbosity.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:00 pm

thank god there isn't a hooters coming to Ajijic. Although, I would love to read the restaurant reviews --always entertaining-- and of course whether the restaurant made 'John's list of preferred eating joints'.

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:11 am

Southbound wrote:thank god there isn't a hooters coming to Ajijic. Although, I would love to read the restaurant reviews --always entertaining-- and of course whether the restaurant made 'John's list of preferred eating joints'.

THERE...THEIR...THEY'RE HERE!!! Burglaries in Las Salvias and Rancho Del Oro - Page 7 374777 ...well at least in Guadalajara.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:24 am

OF course Hooters is an equal opportunity employer today - as Tom Mabe found out Beer

CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:10 am

slainte39 wrote:
Southbound wrote:thank god there isn't a hooters coming to Ajijic. Although, I would love to read the restaurant reviews --always entertaining-- and of course whether the restaurant made 'John's list of preferred eating joints'.

THERE...THEIR...THEY'RE HERE!!! Burglaries in Las Salvias and Rancho Del Oro - Page 7 374777 ...well at least in Guadalajara.

And in Puerto Vallarta too.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:05 am

@Slainte39, being half Irish at least, I have always been quite partial to this particular insultogram.

"FECK OFF, YOU WANKER"

Thank you for making my morning, and that of, my husband, who although he does like the use of the word bollix, decided that it needed just minor bit of editing. lol!

This permits you BTW once this gets moved to the octagon to use bollix and really let rip.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 am

Would that be "bollocks" or "bollix?" Two different terms.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:20 am

David wrote:Would that be "bollocks" or "bollix?" Two different terms.

One and the same David. This is however the Mirador where one must be creative in their cursing.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next